Thursday, April 02, 2009

Hey Sugar-Salem Girls!

Ashley Withers/Robinson and I were talking and thought it would be really fun to have a get together/play date with some girls that went to Sugar just to catch-up and let all the kids play! We are thinking of doing it Tuesday the 14th at 10:00 am, my house. (By the way I live in Shelley.) We don't care when you graduated, we want everyone to come! If you can come, comment on here or email me at carleecarpenter@gmail.com and I will tell you how to get here!! We are hoping everyone will come and have fun so we can keep doing it every month!

3 comments:

taggdarci said...

Count us in! Sounds like fun. My email is taggdarci@yahoo.com or my blog is taggdarci.blogspot.com. Thanks.

Chelsea Bevans said...

We miss you guys! I want to see new pics of the boys!

Jenny said...

we want to come too!!
jlynnbean@hotmail.com